Changing seasons can be challenging to our bodies, but staying strong and gorgeous couldn’t be simpler: this #beautyfood smoothie hydrates, plumps, and protects the skin, while giving your immune system a boost!
Elegant pears are loaded with vitamin C, K, and copper to effectively fight the signs of aging. They also contain humectants which balance the water content of the skin to help it retain moisture. What’s more, pear skins contain dietary fibers that help to detox the system internally - a must for reviving a youthful, radiant glow.
Pomegranate seeds are also high in cell-regenerating vitamin C, have anti-inflammatory properties, and make an excellent exfoliant when applied topically. We’ve added fresh ginger to this blend for its ability to warm and energize the body, as well as for high levels of antioxidants.
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk | copper + selenium for anti-aging
- 1 pear (skin on), chopped | builds collagen + elastin
- ½ pomegranate, seeds only | anti-aging compounds + moisturizing
- 1” piece of fresh ginger, chopped + skin removed | even skin tone + elasticity
- 1-2 tablespoons raw coconut nectar, to taste | low glycemic, mineral-rich sweetener
- 4 spring water ice cubes | hydration + minerals
Place ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed until smooth.
DIY Mask Directions
Pour 1 tablespoon of leftover smoothie into a small bowl and let cool.
Add a dollop of Savor Beauty Manuka Honey Mask to thicken consistency and add clarifying, anti-aging benefits.
Apply the resulting mask to your face in a circular massage. Leave on for 15 minutes.
Remove with a warm washcloth & seal in the benefits with your moisturizer of choice.