Busy week? Time for a little detoxing with this invigorating #beautyfood smoothie and mask, created to beautify your skin from the inside out!
Cranberries are best known for their appearance in holiday sauces, but the raw version here is actually a skin-saving powerhouse. These plump, tart little berries are superior cleansing agents, banishing toxins from your system - and your skin - via vital organs and lymph nodes. They’re also loaded with vitamin C, antioxidants, and other important nutrients such as iron, calcium, and fiber.
Apples contain the soluble fiber pectin, which cleanses the blood, digestive, and intestinal tracts while supporting the body with calcium, iron, vitamin A, and potassium.
We’ve added chia seeds for their protein and hydration, as well as exfoliating topical benefits, and clarifying lemon for a refreshing blend that will leave you glowing!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk | beauty fats + vitamin E
- 1 small organic apple, chopped | anti-aging vitamins + keeps skin clear
- ½ cup fresh cranberries | antioxidants + vitamin C for age-fighting
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, soaked | zinc for firming + fights wrinkles
- Juice of ¼ lemon | brightening + detoxifies
- 1-2 tablespoons raw coconut nectar, to taste | low glycemic, mineral rich sweetener
- 4 spring water ice cubes | hydration + minerals
Place ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed until smooth.
DIY Mask Directions
Pour 1 tablespoon of leftover smoothie into a small bowl and let cool.
Add 2 drops of Savor Beauty Pumpkin Seed Serum to thicken consistency and add clarifying, anti-aging benefits.
Apply the resulting mask to your face in a circular massage. Leave on for 15 minutes.
Remove with a warm washcloth & seal in the benefits with your moisturizer of choice.