At the core of Savor Beauty is the belief that self-care is non-negotiable. Taking care of yourself is not a luxury, but something that you deserve every single day.
Studies show that self-care helps you function at your highest level.
The 90-Day Savor Beauty Journal helps you get it all done while prioritizing your self-care. It's more than just a journal: it's a holistic approach to wellness.
With guided reflection prompts, visioning pages, and plenty of space to plan, it will become your secret tool in turning your dream life into reality.
Read on for 5 ways to use your journal for self-care.
Define Your Self-Care Priorities
Each week of your Savor Beauty Journal begins with an Opening Ritual, where you can define 3 self-care priorities you'd like to focus on.
Here are some ideas for inspiration:
- Improving your quality of sleep
- Moving your body more
- Spending more time with family
- Reading 1 book every month
- Eating more fruits and veggies
- Drinking 64 oz. of water daily
Make a List of Self-Care Activities
Now that you have defined your self-care priorities, list out the various activities that can help you achieve these goals.
If your goal is to improve your sleep quality, you can:
- Take a warm bath or shower before bed to relax your muscles. Elevate your experience with a few drops of lavender essential oil for soothing aromatherapy.
- Put your phone away 1 hour before bedtime. Blue light tricks your brain into thinking it's daytime. This disrupts your body's natural melatonin production process and makes it more difficult for you to unwind.
- Read a book to unplug from the day and take your mind elsewhere before you drift off to sleep.
If your goal is to drink more water, you can:
- Get a cute new water bottle to inspire you to drink more.
- Create a water-tracking system in your journal. Check off a box for each cup (or water bottle) that you drink. Use stickers to make it more fun!
- Eat your water! Up your hydration game by incorporating more water-rich foods into your diet such as fruits, soups, and smoothies.
Schedule Your Self-Care
One of the most challenging things about self-care is finding the time to practice it.
Refer to your self-care activity list, and designate a time for each activity throughout the week. Simply writing down self-care activities is not enough.
Take the time to actually schedule your activities in your week.
Gratitude is an essential aspect of self-care. Focusing on the positive things in your life can help shift your mindset and improve your overall well-being.
"This planner feels more like a life coach than a daily calendar. Its pointed questions and prompts help you to set goals and intentions to plan out the next 90 days."
Write down 3 things you're grateful for each day.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- I am grateful for my body because it allows me to _____
- I am grateful for _____ (a person)
- I am grateful for _____ (a job or hobby)
Reflect on Your Self-Care Journey
As you fill out your Closing Ritual each week, use the guided questions to check in with yourself on your self-care journey.
How do you feel? Were you able to complete all, or some, of your self-care activities? Perhaps you learned that you love doing yoga, but can't sit still to read a book.
Checking in with yourself helps to track your progress, learn from your habits, and continue on the path to a more radiant you.
P.S. With the purchase of any journal, you will get an e-invite to our exclusive online community for inspiration and self-care secrets, straight from our founder, Angela Jia Kim!