The last two years’ NYE have been quiet for most of us. Last year, we canceled our plans to attend a Great Gatsby party in NYC because, like so many of our friends, my partner got sick last minute. So this year, we are excited to be in the Middle East and celebrate IRL with friends and family en vogue!
A few days before the new year, I amp up inner radiance by working on my “radiance intentions”—a vision statement of sorts—in six areas of life based on the Manifest Wheel I created for balanced living. Please join me in my “New Year, New You” workshop!
For outer radiance, here’s how I get ready for the glitz and glam of New Year’s Eve:
- I always start with the Double Cleanse Kit. Massage 4-5 drops of the Pre-Cleanse Oil in tiny circles in upward motions quickly to stimulate my skin. It smells like toasted coconuts with jasmine—a tropical island escape. Then layer the Pearl Cleansing Cream right on top and repeat. Next, hop in the shower and rinse off.
- In the shower, I create a “Cherry Manuka beauty cocktail” by mixing equal parts Cherry Collagen Peel and Manuka Honey Mask in my palms and applying all over my skin. I love the cooling sensation and how silky smooth my skin feels after! I let it steam for 2-3 minutes and wash it off. If my skin feels particularly textured, I do the “Manuka Yuzu Drop beauty cocktail”: equal parts Yuzu Peel + Manuka Honey Mask.
- While the beauty cocktail works its magic for mesmerizing skin, I apply the Manuka Honey Sugar Scrub all over my body. I love how silky soft my skin feels from the sugar and honey exfoliation. I gently wash off the beauty cocktail peel from my face. I forego the towel + slip on a cotton towel robe and moisturize my body with the Silk Body Serum that gives my skin a soft shimmer. I massage the most luxurious Chardonnay Body Cream (smells like a sensuous citrus blossom) from neck to toes for baby-soft skin.
- I slip on my SpaStar get-ready wrap so I don’t get makeup on my clothes. I always spritz the Lavender Toner to rebalance skin pH after a peel. When my skin is still glistening with the toner, I layer on the Hyaluronic Acid Serum to soften the texture and give it a plump feeling. I follow that with the Raspberry Serum, which gives me a dewy finish + nourishes my naturally dry skin. I finish with the Truffle Face Cream for luminous skin. I take the time to massage the nourishment in all over my face, neck, décolleté, and hands.
- I prefer light coverage since makeup can make your skin look dehydrated. One of my favorite makeup tricks is to take a mineral foundation and 2 drops of the Raspberry Serum to make a multi-tasking liquid foundation. Tap on a cream blush, do a little cat wing eyeliner, eyeliner stick, and a bold red lip. Finish with a few spritzes of the Lavender Toner and you're good to go!
Here’s to a radiant 2023 filled with all the abundance, beauty, and joy you desire and deserve!