The result is great... but let's be honest. Most American women don't have that much time on their hands.
We have a solution for you: Layer your serum.
(By the way, make sure to use Serum that has all natural humectants and excludes ethanol.)
Layering serum (which is good for sensitive, dry, and blemish-prone skin) has been a popular, rising trend in Korea since 2018. However, I have been doing this for more than a decade now so I know it works!
Follow the simple steps from my nightly bedtime routine to get your glow on.
If you have normal to dry skin:
- Apply 1 layer of Hyaluronic Acid Serum, then pat + press it into your skin.
- Apply 1 layer of Carrot Rose serum, then pat + press it into your skin.
- If your feeling extra dry, apply 1 layer of Raspberry serum, then pat + press it into your skin.
- Massage it all in using either your fingers or a face roller for more product absorption and other benefits!
If you are concerned about oily skin, here's a simplified method:
- Apply serum on dry + dark spots
- Apply serum on your cheeks
- Spread serum on your whole face
- Lightly massage the face for 2-3 minutes. Use a face roller, for extra benefits!
Time to make your skin glow.