‘Tis the season of love, and we’re celebrating all weekend long. Whether you’re spending it with loved ones or with the most important person in your life (you!), here are the sweetest ways to celebrate self-love through skincare.
Host a DIY Mask Night
The Savor Beauty Face Cake Masks are the perfect fun-filled activity. Pour, mix, and mask to enjoy the detoxifying benefits for silky, smooth skin.
- Chocolate Truffle Face Cake (all skin types)
- Velvet Rose Face Cake (anti-aging)
- Vegan Mask Brush
- Your favorite toners, serums, creams, or water
- Small mixing bowls
- Choose your favorite face cake. Chocolate Truffle gives a soft, gentle glow (plus, it smells like a rich chocolate cake!), while Velvet Rose is firming and lifting.
- Follow one of the recipes on the inner paper flap. Create your own custom mask using your favorite toners, serums, and creams.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Paint on with a mask brush, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- Let sit for a few minutes, then rinse off. Savor your post-mask glow! ✨
As many as 60 roses create just one drop of essential oil, and you are worth a million.
Enjoy a decadent, syrupy Cherry Bomb. This sweet + tart cocktail is the perfect libation for your self-love celebration! 🍒
Yield Serves 2
Prep Time 5 minutes
- 3 maraschino cherries
- 1/2 oz Luxardo cherry syrup
- 4 oz of lemon-lime soda
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 4 oz dark rum
- Add mint, maraschino cherry syrup + cherries to the glass and muddle.
- Pour in dark rum + soda. Stir thoroughly + enjoy!
Based on the Epicurious cherry cocktail.