Savor Beauty is founded upon one of the basic principles of Korean skincare rituals: layering moisture to achieve dewy, glass skin. Our founder, Angela Jia Kim, shares with us her moisture layering ritual for skin that shines.
RITUAL: Layer Love for Moisture Radiance
To begin and end each day with radiant moisture.
Time: 2-4 minutes
Ingredients: Cleanser, Toning Mist, Serum, Truffle Face Cream, and Caviar Eye Cream
- Tone. After cleansing in the morning and at night, apply a toner to reset your skin's pH level and prep it for hydration.
- Nourish. Massage a pea-sized amount of a serum of your choice onto your face.
- Hydrate. Layer a pearl-sized amount of the customizable Truffle Face Cream or the Radiant Rose Face Cream (only available during Valentine's season and in the Spring!) to seal moisture into your skin.
- Tap. Put a rice-sized amount of Caviar Eye Cream onto both ring fingers. Dot this under both of your eyes three times and then lightly “play the piano” around your eyes to spread the cream around. This ensures that you don't pull the delicate skin surrounding the eyes as you do.
- Appreciate. Say an uplifting affirmation; you can write it on a sticky note and put it on your mirror to remember!
I'm grateful for my radiance.
I'm radiant, inside out.
I take time to nourish myself.
I layer love onto my skin and soul.
For more self-love rituals to manifest abundance, beauty, and joy, read Angela's book, Radical Radiance.
Edited excerpt from RADICAL RADIANCE: by Angela Jia Kim. Copyright © 2022 by the author and reprinted with permission of St. Martin's Publishing Group.