The Truffle Cream is a vitamin B-rich formula that incorporates all the things we love. This organic face cream melts into your skin, restoring luminosity and radiance while fighting fine lines with a complex of 7 vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and peptides.
The hero ingredient, White Truffle Extract is called the "White Diamond" of the beauty industry due to its ability to promote deep skin hydration, brightening, and cellular regeneration. A "skin superfood," white truffles house a special enzyme called superoxide dismutase, which aids in preventing fine lines and age spots.
- Watermelon seed oil contains vitamin F (alpha-linoleic acid + linoleic acid), which dissolves sebum and balances skin.
- Papaya extract contains the papain enzyme, which encourages natural skin turnover by digesting dead skin cells for fewer breakouts.
- Rosehip oil minimizes the appearance of acne scars and encourages cellular renewal with vitamins A and C.
- Pumpkin seed oil helps to improve skin tone with skin-strengthening zinc, omega 3 + 6-fatty acids.
- Sage extract is packed with antioxidants to soothe hormonal or stress-induced breakouts.
- Rice bran, which historically is an anti-aging ingredient used by Japanese women, helps moisturize, brighten and detoxify impurities from your skin.
- Meadowfoam helps to lock in moisture with 98% of fatty acids for velvety soft skin.
- Ginkgo biloba extract contains a flavonoid with potent antioxidant protection called quercetin.
- Raspberry seed oil contains vitamins A and E to stimulate collagen production, preventing early signs of aging.
How to Use:
Apply Savor Beauty's Truffle Face Cream onto clean skin after washing and toning. Warm a pearl-sized amount of cream between hands. Pat and press into the face and neck to melt cream into the skin.
“I will never use anything else. Savor Beauty is pure, organic magic with ingredients I can pronounce and identify!” — Megan, verified buyer.
“Love the Truffle Face Cream. I use the 'dry' formula for winter months and the 'normal' for the rest of the year. It goes on really smooth, deeply moisturizing without being greasy, and makes my skin feel soft and luxurious." — Angie, verified buyer.
“I have semi-oily and breakout prone 'older' skin and don't typically use a creamy moisturizer. Since I've tried this with the Pumpkin Serum, my skin has been amazing. It's calmer and more evenly toned and to my surprise.” — Allison, verified buyer
Connect with us! Show us your nighttime skincare rituals and tag @savorbeauty using #SavorBeauty for a chance to be featured.
Savor Beauty is Leaping Bunny certified, cruelty-free and made in New York by women. Each product is made in small batches for optimal freshness and quality assurance