It's always Pumpkin Season for us thanks to the Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, our lactic acid resurfacing treatment that brightens for a year-round illuminated glow!
This 100% clean beauty product is free of parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrances/dyes, phthalates, sulfates, animal-testing, gluten, and made with local and/or ethically-sourced non-toxic ingredients.
The Pumpkin Enzyme Peel is “no joke and leaves skin noticeably glowy."
— Huda Beauty.
This gentle alpha-hydroxy-acid exfoliating treatment dissolves dull skin for an instant glow.
- 5% Lactic acid, known as the "smart exfoliator," eats dead skin cells, which visibly improves texture and brightens dark spots. It also helps reduce acne and the appearance of fine lines.
- Locally sourced pumpkin puree helps to brighten, smooth, and soften your skin.
- Gluconic acid to helps increase collagen production and cell turnover.
- Enzymes exfoliate only dead cells, which is why enzyme peels are great for nearly all skin types.
One of our favorite parts: it smells like a delicious pumpkin pie with our blend of clove, ginger, and cinnamon. 🥧
Did you know pumpkin skincare helps to deeply hydrate and plump the skin, stimulate collagen production, and provide antioxidant benefits?
Pumpkin skincare is not new, but they are game-changers thanks to its abundance in:
- Vitamin A, C, and E, and antioxidants, which help fight sun damage and wrinkles.
- Fruit enzymes, which help naturally exfoliate dead skin cells.
- Zinc and potassium to combat redness.
How to Use
- Start with clean skin and hands. You may also use a mask brush to apply.
- Apply an even layer of the Pumpkin Enzyme Peel all over your face and neck.
- Leave on for one to three minutes, and rinse off thoroughly.
- After rinsing off, rebalance your skin's pH with our Skin-Perfecting Toner. Use the peel 1-2 times a week.
Good to note: the Pumpkin Enzyme Peel is appropriate for all skin types, but not recommended during pregnancy.
“This really softens and smooths the skin but be careful not to leave it on too long if you’re terribly sensitive, more than once a week you can get irritated or flaky but the smell alone will make you want to use it every day!” — Rachel, Verified Buyer
Amazing for acne-prone skin: "This peel is on my top products list and smells amazing. It instantly brightens up tired skin (and my day!). Highly recommended. I use it 1-2 times/week, especially on acne-prone areas. Works wonders." — Tinzy, Verified Buyer
Love the Pumpkin Peel? Leave us a review!
Connect with us! Show us your nighttime skincare rituals and tag @savorbeauty using #SavorBeauty for a chance to be featured.
Savor Beauty is Leaping Bunny certified, cruelty-free and made in New York by women. Each product is made in small batches for optimal freshness and quality assurance.