This ancient syrupy treatment has been used as a natural healing remedy, and has a rich thick texture with so many benefits. However, if you're allergic to bees — or bee venom — please see your physician before trying.
What is Manuka Honey you ask?
Mānuka honey is a monofloral honey produced from the nectar of the mānuka tree, found only in New Zealand. (Unfortunately, it isn't a local ingredient, but the benefits are out of this world.)
Manuka isn’t just raw honey, but it is also specialized. It is said to be effective for treating everything from a sore throat to clearing up blemishes on your skin.
Manuka Honey Mask
This healing exfoliating mask's potent Manuka honey, organic Papaya extract, and Rice Bran exfoliate for cell regeneration, revealing soft and radiant skin. Great for all skin types, let's break down the hero ingredients.
- Manuka honey draws impurities from the skin
- Papaya & Apricot Enzymes gently digest dull skin cells to brighten skin
- Rice bran gently exfoliates for even-textured and smooth skin
How to Use
- Start with clean skin + hands and warm the mask in hot water or with steam — keep the lid closed. You may use a mask brush.
- Apply a quarter-size amount of the Manuka Honey Mask onto the skin. Optional: apply in the shower let steam melt the mask into skin or warm a clean damp towel and cover face (with an opening for the nose).
- Leave on for 5-8 minutes then rinse off with warm water.
It also comes in a travel-size for $25.
This 100% clean beauty product is free of parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrances/dyes, phthalates, sulfates, gluten, animal-testing, and made with ethically-sourced certified organic ingredients.
Manuka Honey Sugar Scrub
Succulent, rich, and smells delicious — like a blend of citrus flowers sweetened with honey. You won’t find a scrub like this.
This certified organic sugar scrub is a hydrating polish set to reveal satiny soft skin. The Manuka Honey Sugar Scrub adds a thin veil of moisturizing protection for a silky sheen, and delicious natural perfume. For best results, use twice a week.
- Manuka honey attracts moisture to the skin and reduces inflammation
- Organic sugar gently buffs away dead skin cells without tearing skin
- Organic glycerin deeply hydrates and binds moisture onto your skin
- Some other ingredients that are featured in the Honey Sugar Scrub are coconut oil, Jojoba oil, sunflower oil, and vitamin E.
How to Use
- Take a small amount and massage it gently onto damp skin during a bath or even a shower.
- Then, allow for the sugar and honey to melt onto your skin while sloughing away dead skin to reveal your smoothest, silkiest skin.
"The honey sugar scrub is made of small sugar crystals in a sweet blend of essential oils that smell truly divine." — Luisa, a happy verified buyer
“I used it after I shaved my legs and it was so soothing. It left my arms and legs feeling so soft and smooth and it smells amazing.” — Sue, verified buyer
Manuka Honey Lip Scrub
Finally, the most perfect way to complete this trio, we present to you our Manuka Honey Lip Scrub. Looking for kissable soft lips that feel satin smooth all year round? This organic lip scrub is the safest way to exfoliate your lips!
- Organic sugar crystals which help to exfoliate dry, flaking lips
- Manuka honey to help heal and smooth your lips
- Natural rice bran is rich in antioxidants and ferulic acid
Our ingredients are ones you know and love: certified organic sugar, Manuka honey, coconut oil, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, and vitamin E.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount of the Manuka Honey Lip Scrub to fingertips and gently massage in a circular motion over the lips and around the edges of your mouth for a smooth, hydrated pout.
Perfect for anytime of day, whether it is a night out, daytime brunch, or during your nighttime skincare routine, the Manuka Honey Lip Scrub is travel friendly and will go wherever you go!
Connect with us! Show us your nighttime skincare rituals and tag @savorbeauty using #SavorBeauty for a chance to be featured.
Savor Beauty is Leaping Bunny certified, cruelty-free and made in New York by women. Each product is made in small batches for optimal freshness and quality assurance.