After almost two years of development and feedback directly from our guests, Savor Beauty is welcoming the Hyaluronic Acid Serum to the collection!
This silky gel-serum is our first "water-based" treatment created to replenish water-loss, preserve elasticity, plump the skin, and restore your skin barrier to it's optimal dewness.
Well... technically we use soothing aloe vera juice as our base, giving it that lightweight feel and instant cooling relief.
Why we love it:
Gives you radiant hydration.
Savor Beauty founder, Angela Jia Kim, had a patch of dry skin all over her cheeks and after one use (+ 6 hours of wear), the dryness was gone and her skin was still dewy!
Relieves dehydrated skin.
Dehydration is a skin condition that occurs due to environment, diet, stressors...etc. while most agree that dry skin is a skin type that you're born with - this can change with major hormonal shifts in life.
Easy to layer.
This cushiony formula sinks into skin immediately when applied, doesn't pill, and plays nice with almost all active ingredients.
Smells like creamsicles. 🍊
The serum drenches skin in a burst of summer with every use with our energizing essential oil blend.*
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
- It's a glycosaminoglycan, found naturally in the dermis. Overtime, your skin produces less hyaluronic acid, which is important to keeping skin + joints lubricated.
- Hyaluronic acid plumps your skin, making it bouncy and supple. Dermatologists use gel-form hyaluronic acid in injectables to decrease fine lines.
- Hyaluronic acid can retain 1000X its weight in water, locking in moisture to your skin, which gives it a dewy shine.
In the new serum, we use 2% hyaluronic acid (industry standard can range from 0.5%-1%) and it is the second element in our ingredients list, meaning you're getting a lot of it and you can luxuriate in the above benefits.
Here's how you can integrate this serum into your skin ritual:
- Cleanse + tone skin.
- On semi-damp skin**, take 1-2 pumps of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum and massage in upward motions until it is tacky but not fully dried.
- Apply your next serum or your Truffle Face Cream. Finish with a sunscreen if you're using it during the day.
Say goodbye to flaky skin, dry patches, and reduces redness thanks to the Hyaluronic Acid Serum's amazing anti-inflammatory ingredients like chamomile, rice bran, and plantago leaf.
Join our newsletter for more Savor tips!
Yilla, Licensed Esthetician.
*We always keep fragrances less than 2% in our formulas to reduce irritation and only use natural essential oils, no synthetics.
**Hyaluronic acid needs water to bond to for optimal results.