- An all-year fave but even more so as our days set earlier, yoga is my end-of-day healing oasis.
- The Pumpkin Enzyme Peel is especially yummy this time of year. Indulge in the naturally fragrant concoction of clove, nutmeg, and creamy pumpkin puree and let the glow follow you to the holiday table.
- Apple picking with my little Sienna and forever-puppy Zoe on the weekend. They call New York the Big Apple for a reason, and quality time makes it sweeter.
- I love fall-inspired cocktails, and Autumn Cosmopolitans are top-tier. Check out Punch's in-depth history of one of my favorite iconic city-chic drinks.
- Every week the Savor Spas get a floral refresh. This season, I love jewel-toned greens, soft mauve roses, and chrysanthemums. 🌾 They're moody, but I’ve still fallen in love.
Happy Autumn, Savories!
Angela, Founder of Savor Beauty + Spa