I recently gave someone I adore a facial massage, and it was amazing. The face is one of the most emotionally intimate areas on the body.
Combined with the right tools, it really was the perfect gift. 😉
Below, I share my secret sauce with you to help you score some major cupid points!
1. Start with the right tools:
The Gentleman's Kit (Pumpkin Serum + Lavender Toner)
2. Prop up pillows on the bed to provide your back with support.
3. Put a pillow on your lap, and have your partner lie down face up.
4. Take a dime size of the serum, spritz with the toning mist for extra slip. Apply throughout the massage as needed.
5. Massage the chin + jaw with your hands in upward motions.
6. Continue using upward motion strokes on the cheeks.
7. Take your palms + sweep across the forehead.
8. Lightly tap around the eyes like you're playing a piano.
9. When finished with the face, proceed to the neck. Gently massage the sides of the neck in an upward motion. Ask if the pressure is good.
10. Finish by giving a light scalp massage (make sure there isn’t too much oil on your hands).
Seal it with a sweet kiss! 💋
Angela Jia Kim,
Founder + Hopeless Romantic