As more businesses enter into the final phases of reopening, we're invigorated and excited to see your beautiful faces back in our NYC spas. Starting September 3rd, New York has greenlit facial treatments.
Though we've always adhered to the highest level of sanitation, we've included additional measures which we've outlined here:
- The spa will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the day and in between appointments.
- We will have reduced hours with staggered appointment times.
- All guests will be required to answer screening questions prior to their appointment and will be given a temperature check with a no-contact thermometer upon entering the spa. Temperatures above 99.4°F will be turned away. Our staff will be following the same protocol.
- All estheticians and staff will be wearing appropriate protective equipment.
- All guests will be required to wear their own mask or face covering in communal areas.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout the spa and we welcome you to wash your hands upon entry.
- Social distancing measures will be enforced in communal areas.
- We ask that guests arrive at their appointments alone.
- If you or someone you have had contact with is exhibiting flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, chills, or recent sustained loss of taste or smell, please do not schedule an appointment and contact your primary care provider.
At this time, we are not offering facial treatments at our Saugerties spa to reduce potential contamination on our production floor.
We will continue to offer Virtual Consultations via our Self Love Spa, which will be the recommended option for guests who have questions regarding home care and product use.
In good health,
The Savor Beauty Team