My face tends to get very oily in the summer, so every time I exfoliate, I finish with an egg white mask. This skincare recipe is one of my favorites, and is sure to tighten pores.
1 egg white | skin tightening proteins
2 tsp rice flour | antioxidant + anti-inflammatory
- Add an egg white and rice flour to a small bowl.
- Whisk the mixture together thoroughly until it becomes frothy.
- Apply a thin layer to clean skin, using Savor Beauty Mask Brush or cotton pad. Avoid rubbing the mixture into the eyes.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Spritz all over with Lavender Toning Mist and follow up with your favorite Savor Beauty Serum and Truffle Face Cream to lock in hydration.
- You can do this up to 3 times per week!
Pro tip: Avoid applying the mixture to any open wounds on the skin where bacteria could enter the body. Always wash your hands and face with care before and after handling raw eggs.
YuJeong, Savor Beauty Esthetician
P.S. Click here to book an organic facial with YuJeong in the West Village or Upper West Side!