April is Stress Awareness Month. It's no secret that stress wreaks havoc on our mind, body, and soul. We believe that the ultimate way to manage stress is by practicing self-care rituals that tend to both the skin and soul. Here are 3 healing skin-to-soul rituals to destress from the inside out.
1. Mist for Soothing Aromatherapy
Our alcohol-free hydrosol toners deliver a burst of hydration to the skin and deeply relaxing aromatherapy to the soul. This simple grounding ritual regulates our breathing pattern and encourages us to momentarily detaching ourselves from the stressors we face.
Grounding Breathwork Ritual
Ingredients: Organic Hydrosol Toning Mist
Note: As you drench your face in skin-loving botanicals, use this moment to meditate, clear your mind, and set (or reset) your intentions for the day.
- Mist: Close your eyes and drench your face with 3-5 spritzes of toner.
- Inhale: Inhale deeply through your nose for a count of 4. As your lungs expand, envision your pores drinking up antioxidants and your chest filling up with positive light.
- Hold: Hold your breath for a count of 7, gathering your stress into an imaginary ball.
- Exhale: Exhale through your mouth for a count of 8, making a whooshing sound and expelling your ball of stress.
2. Double Cleanse Nightly
At the foundation of our Korean beauty ritual-inspired line is the double cleanse. Not only is it a non-negotiable step for soft, clean skin, it also holds a deeply symbolic meaning.
Our founder calls it the "1-minute skincare ritual that will change your life."
"...leaves skin clear + dewy."
Gifting your skin with the double cleanse does not only purify your skin, but also your soul, ending each night with a sense of clean, purified calm.
3. Schedule Your Self-Care
The Savor Beauty Planner is a unique and innovative tool designed to help you cultivate mindfulness, self-care, and gratitude in your daily life.
More than your typical planner, it's a comprehensive system that encourages you to prioritize your mental and emotional health in a holistic way. Our planner includes daily prompts for mindfulness and self-reflection, as well as space for setting intentions, tracking self-care practices, and expressing gratitude.
Don't just take it from us. Take it from the 1,000+ 5-star reviews.