A little bit of sparkling prosecco makes any gathering with girlfriends, family–or you and yourself–a lot more festive! Whip up this refreshing, bubbly cocktail the next time you want to dress up an occasion. Oh, and this bubbly beauty has an added benefit–set some aside sans alcohol and sweetener–as a skin tonic for an extra vibrant glow.
Yield: 2 servings
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup brewed jasmine green tea, chilled | polyphenols & flavonoids are super antioxidants
- 1 cup organic coconut water | refreshes + hydrates skin
- 1 cup chopped watermelon, seeds removed | lycopene antioxidant repairs proper cell function
- Drizzle of sweetener like date syrup | vitamins C and D for skin elasticity
- Place the tea, coconut water, watermelon ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Measure ¼ cup of tonic into a small dish
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve
- Pour equal amounts of Prosecco and Watermelon tonic into champagne flutes