With the Fourth of July right around the corner, I have vacation—and the packing that comes with it—on my mind. One thing I’m not stressed about? Which beauty products to take.
A long time ago, I learned to always keep a travel bag of skincare essentials ready to go. That way I can toss it in my bag and not worry about whether I remembered my moisturizer or if I needed to refill my cleanser.
Here’s how to pack your own to-go kit:
- Separate your makeup from your skincare. These belong in two different cases.
- Find a bag for your skincare that makes you happy. I use this one.
- Get rid of all the products that you don’t use regularly or are more than a year old.
- Replace them with travel sizes of your favorite cleanser, toner, serum, moisturizer and eye cream.
- Add a TSA-friendly size (less than 3.5 ounces) sunscreen. I like this one from Coola.
I promise, you can do this. Watch how I organized my assistant Dani’s bag here:
Then, when you get back from your trip, immediately replace anything you used before you put the bag away, so you’ll always be set to glow on the go.